Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Waiting for Sponsors

Along with all my advocate information, today I received 2 child information packets.


Meet Dipika from Bangladesh:




She is 7 years old and lives with her father and mother.  Her father sometimes works as a laborer and her mother maintains the home.  There are 3 children in her family.  She enjoys playing with dolls and has been waiting 10 months for a sponsor!


Meet Clement From Burkina Faso:



He is 4 years old and live with his father and mother.  His father and mother sometimes work as farmers.  There are 5 children in his family.  He is not currently attending school but he enjoys soccer and group games!  He also lives in an AIDS-affected area.

If you are interested in sponsoring one of these precious little ones comment below or email me at lovefortheleastofthese@gmail.com.  I have until July 20th to find sponsors for Dipika & Clement!


***I was unable to find sponsors for either child.  I pray they will find the sponsor God has for them soon!***