Friday, November 2, 2012

Letters from the Sweetest Girls in the World!

Wow, I have had a great couple weeks of letters! I heard for the first time from Miss Dayana in Honduras as well as from Ayushi & Yoppi.  They are all doing well and send their love.  The two letters I got today had me in tears.  Sara in Colombia and Dayana in Ecuador have once again touched my heart in a way I can't describe.  Their love, dreams, and thoughtfulness simply amaze me!

Sara


Brandilyn,

Receive a great greeting from me, I want to tell you that I am doing well in school.  Also thank you for the support that you give me.  How are you doing? Someday I would like to visit my Aunt Magnolia who lives in your country and is recovering from a heart attack.  I would pass to Indiana to meet you in person and give you a great hug.  I tell you that I dream of fulfilling my goal of graduating like a medical surgeon to help who needs it and also my family so their finance improves.  I would like to see the inner side of an airplane and feel how it is to travel in a device like that.  I want to visit the Arvi Park, there is a great variety of exotic animals.  I am very curious to see them.  Brandilyn, I hope to have news from you.  I give you Proverbs 10:22.  I say goodbye with a kiss.

-Sara Agudelo Restrepo

She also drew a lovely picture of a cow laying in the sun :)

Dayana


Dear Brandilyn,

I am very happy to know that you love receiving my letters and drawings.  I also like your letters and a lot and your surprises too.  My family and I are fine.  I hope you are doing fine in your job.  I always pray for you so you will prosper.  Let me tell you that on September 3rd I started the 7th year and I had the same teacher.  Do you believe that thanks to his teachings I could be a professional in the future?  I thank you very much for the drawings and the stickers that are very beautiful. I have to say goodbye.  May God Bless you. I will pray for your grandmother a lot. I send you many hugs.

-Dayana

This letter was written a couple weeks before I visited her in Ecuador.  I had written to her that my grandmother was ill.  I have yet to tell her she passed away while I was in Ecuador. I pray God gives me the right words to express to her that while we're sad to see her go, we will see her again in Heaven :)